Interesting Facts About Mukesh Ambani
Mukesh Ambani was born on April 19, 1957, in Aden, Yemen and was brought up in Mumbai, India. He is currently the richest person in India with a net worth of 5,060 crores USD. To know more about this business tycoon, let’s know some interesting facts about him.
- Mukesh Ambani was born in a lower-middle class family and used to live in a 2 bedroom apartment in Bhuleshwar, Mumbai.
- Adi Godrej, Anand Mahindra, and Anand Jain were his school buddies are very good friends.
- Apart from all other business his runs, he started Reliance Fresh for all FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) goods. Since its inception on 29th October 2006, there are now more than seven hundred Reliance Fresh stores across India.
- Mukesh Ambani is a teetotaler means he has never tasted the alcohol in his entire life. He is a pure vegetarian who loves to eat Chapati-Rice-Dal. He is such a simple man who doesn’t follow any brand for his clothing and usually wears a white shirt with a black trouser.
- He owns the world’s largest refinery which is located in Jamnagar, Gujarat. It has an installed capacity of 6, 68,000 barrels/ day.
- Family and his father ‘Dhirubhai Ambani’ hold the highest priority in his life. And that is why every room in the home has a photo of his family and father.
- Mukesh Ambani is very fond of movies. He watches at least three movies in a week.
- The son of Dhirubhai Ambani owns the world’s most expensive residential property in South Mumbai. The property is named as ‘Antilia’ which is named after the mythical island Antilles. Antilia is built on the
Altamountroad, which is one of the most expensive addresses of the world. To maintain this 27 stories huge property, a staff of more than 600 hundred people is kept.
- Mukesh Ambani is the only businessman in India to get the Z Category Security which means he has 22 armies, 4 to 5 NSG commando and armed police.
- Mukesh Ambani owns more than 168 cars out of which he owns a private car BMW 760 LI, which is not a common BMW. The vehicle is said to be bulletproof and the armor is strong enough to bear the bomb blast. To let you know, The Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi owns a similar car.