3 Best Brownie Recipes
Drooling over this square fudge or cake with molten chocolate, cream, and nuts of over it? Have a look at 3 best brownie recipes.
1. Hershey’s Brownie
- 1 Cup Butter
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 2 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 4 Eggs
- ¾ Cup Hershey’s Cocoa
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Chopped Nuts (Optional)
- Heat oven to 350◦ F and then grease baking pan.
- In the next step, microwave butter and then stir sugar and vanilla to it. Later add eggs and cocoa and beat them until well blended. Add flour, baking powder, and salt and stir them; you can even add nuts to it.
- Put the batter into the pan and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Let the pan get cool and spread the creamy brownie frosting if desired.
- Garnish with chocolate and nuts. Cut it into bars. Your brownie is ready!
2. Triple Chocolate Fudgy Brownies With Caramel
- ¾ Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2/3 Cup Cocoa Powder
- ½ Tablespoon Salt
- ½ Baking Powder
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 ¼ Cup Granulated Sugar
- ½ Tablespoon Espresso Powder
- 9 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- ½ Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 6-8 Chocolate Squares Filled With Caramel
- Butter the square pan and line with parchment paper. Lightly butter the top and sides of the same too.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and on the other hand, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder in a bowl.
- Beat eggs, sugar, and espresso for 10 minutes.
- The next step is to melt the butter in a pan and put it in the egg batter and add vanilla extract to it. Slowly add flour mixture to it and beat properly!
- Spread batter into the pan and bake.
- Check the brownies until a toothpick comes out and remove brownies from the oven.
- Break the caramel chocolate squares up and sprinkle them on the top.
3. Marshmallow Crunch Brownie Bars
- ¾ Cup Butter Melted
- 2 ¼ Cups White Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/3 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2/4 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ¾ Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 Bag Miniature Marshmallows
- 2 Cups Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 1 ¼ Cups Nutella
- 4 Cups Rice Cereal
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix butter, sugar, vanilla
andeggs in a bowl. Add in the cocoa powder, dark chocolate chips andsalt. Alsoadd flour to it but do not overbeat.
- Bake the batter for 25-28 minutes. Add the bag of marshmallows on the top.
- To make the ganache, melt 2 cups of dark chocolate chips and butter in a bowl. You can even add
nutellaand rice cereal to it.
- Add the same on the top of the marshmallow layer and refrigerate until it gets completely chilled.
- For easy cutting, you can put the brownies in the freezer to let the marshmallow harden a bit.